We would like to thank you for your service by recording your DD-214 at no charge.
Important Information to Remember
- After you serve your time in the military, you will be issued discharge papers called DD Form 214.
- Your DD 214 is an extremely important document.
- It contains the date you began active duty, when you were released from active duty, your military job specialty and rank, and any honors you received.
- Additionally, this document is necessary to receive certain service benefits for being in the military; you need to present this document as proof of service. Veterans from Pennsylvania need to contact the Department of Military and Veteran Affairs for a copy.
- Be sure to have it registered at our office. FREE OF CHARGE.
- Copies of this form are also always free for you.
- We thank you for your service...