1. You must be 21 years of age and a resident of Bedford County to apply for a License to Carry.
2. You must being with you a PA Drivers License or a PA ID card with a current address AND your previous permit or another form of photo ID and a document to verify your Social Security Number (SSN).
3. All non-US citizens MUST also being your immigration card and documents proving your proof of residence at the stated address for the previous three (3) months.
4. Application must be completed in its entirety including two (2) personal references.
5. License fee is @20.00. CASH ONLY.
6. All applications must be presented to our office IN PERSON.
7. Hours to apply for a License are Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
8. If you are renewing your current License, bring your application in no sooner that two (2) weeks before your current License expires.